Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fresh Start

I'm beginning a new project. I can't be specific right now, but I'm going to start blogging this now as a record of its progress.

So I'm looking for animators to help do make this movie. Animation is such a broad landscape. It covers the gamut of crappy Powerpoint presentations to crappy flash animations. There's also some beautiful hand drawn stuff and 3D and machinima of course, etc. etc. etc.

Which is all wonderful, until you have to draw a line in the sand and say that this is how I'm going to animate this. I don't think any one style has inherent merit over another. But we can all tell good animation from bad -- primarily bad animation isn't entertaining.

So right now I'm looking at dozens of people that want to bring my words, my *ahem* "vision" to life.

Hopefully we'll find the right people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home