Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

FAQ

I've heard of Ninjas, but what the heck does Kinzai mean?

Good question. It means Suburban. Or at least I think it does.

Why Ninjas, why now?


Ninjas are cool. See Real Ultimate Power. And every movie ever made.

When can I see it?


Late 2005/early 2006. The trailer sometime before that.

Who are you guys?


Why do you care?

Come on, d00d!


Okay, we’re just a couple guys in LA who dig comedy. We cut our teeth doing improv here. We make shit up and people laugh. Sometimes.

How'd you come up with the name Beatbox Giant?


Doug can lay down a phat beatbox beat. And giant is my nickname because I'm 6'6".

Are you really that tall?


Yes, I am taller than you.

Why haven’t you let Doug talk?


Because Doug is quiet and cranky. I’ll literally ask him a question and get a response forty minutes later. Do not mess with the Doug.

I hear Doug has a show, where can I see it?


Yeah, Dougie does a two man show with Mike O'Hara (the guy who's on Punk'd). If you’re over 21 and are in Hollywood, send an email to boomboxshow@yahoo.com to get on the mailing list.

But seriously, avoid eye contact with him and buy me a beer.

0 Comments:

<< Home