Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Small Gift From LA

I'm sitting in my car listening to Gene Wilder talking about Richard
Pryor and Mel Brooks.

Looking at the view of LA from the top of the Arclight's parking lot is
a small treasure. The structure is busier than I thought it would be,
and I found myself guided to the top level.

When I got here I saw the quiet, mist-shrouded city. This week LA gets
abandoned by its temporary lovers, the summer sun residents who return
to the hinterlands to visit their spawning grounds.

For those of us native to this sunny shangrila(sp?) we enjoy the empty
freeways and uncrowded malls. But it feels empty, less than whole. A
university town on summer break.

This view is the perfect small gift from the city I've grew up next to
and that I now call home.

Thanks LA, thanks Arclight.

--
Kent Nichols
Kinzai Ninjas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home