Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Research

I spent the weekend doing research for my writing.

The research involved buying a few DVDs and watching several hours of animation. I got my sister to TiVo a few hours of other shows too.

While watching the stuff with my sister, we talked about our childhood and what we remembered from it. What we did in elementary and high school, etc.

It was fun to look back and think about how we grew up. Her boyfriend was there too -- he grew up in the same city but had a remarkably different life than us. A little rougher, a little poorer.

I am very lucky to have a family that loves and supports me and my pursuits unconditionally. They have always stuck by me, even when it seemed like I had royally screwed things up. That's a rare and treasured gift.

Anyway, we saw this show and it blew our minds. We hadn't ever seen anything like it. Quite fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home