Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Raiders on the Big Screen

Got the call last night and we had to answer. I was hanging with Doug and his brother Bill.

"Raiders tonight at the NuArt -- midnight screening."

We were in.

Got there an hour early, met some friends who were first in line. Doug dressed like Indy.

What a great movie. I never saw it on the big screen. When it was out when I was a kid, I was forced to go see Cinderella with my Mom and Sister. I was deemed not big boy enough to see Indy with dada and bro.

I caught so many more jokes -- there's a gay student in the classroom scene in the beginning. I never caught that before. And having a great audience made it even more fun.

When we left at 2am, we all felt like kids again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home