Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Monday, September 05, 2005

The problem with being tall

At the Coffee Bean on Sunset and Fairfax, I saw this gross dust piled on
the top on this display. I'm probably the only person that could see
this, but still, gross.

Also as I was pulling into the lot, this woman was walking in the same
direction as I was driving. She looks back, knows I'm there. She keeps
walking slowly on the diagonal, effectively blocking me completely.

Then she slows down even more when she picks up her cell phone.

Grrrrr.

--
Kent Nichols
Kinzai Ninjas

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just how tall are you?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Kinzaikent said...

6'6"

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Oh yeah... out-of-reach dirt and bald spots -- we see it all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home