Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Father/Son Bonding

A big part of my life experience has been going to my dad and doing
projects with him.

Pinewood derbies, model catapults, solar-powered electric cars, Mission
Santa Barbara. All built by my dad and me.

Dad is has a touch of ADD (like father like son) and is great for
calling in things that need to be done right away.

A few years ago I needed to build a fake love seat so a penis puppet
could pop up through it (I'll post the short sometime).

Well today was a bit nostalgic. My little box's back bumper's ground
effects got sheared off due to my poor parking skillz. I hacked a fixit
job a few weeks ago.

On the drive down to San Diego it came loose. So Dad and I go to fixing
it. These are the pix.

What do you do with your dad?

--
Kent Nichols
Kinzai Ninjas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home