Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

An Unfinished Life

Went to a screening of this movie last night. It's not out yet, JLo is a beaten wife, Redford is a gruff but loveable rancher, and Morgan Freeman wrestles bears. Literally. It's one of those movies where everyone has a secret. And that secret has to come out.

Whatever, it was somewhat likeable, but heavey handed at times.

Yesterday I also got a call from an old friend, I picked up after seeing the caller id, and she didn't want to talk to me. She wanted to leave a message. Does that ever happen to you? I know I didn't let her off the hook, I forced her to talk to me for a bit and then there was the awkward goobdbye.

Getting a new refridgerator this morning. My old one couldn't keep ice cream frozen and the fridge section was barely cold. Hopefully the new one will be better. But the Brita Filter I had been keeping in the freezer to keep it chilly, I just pulled it out and it was frozen solid. lol. but there was another thing of water elsewhere in there and it wasn't frozen. I also feel guilty because there is this maple syrup that has crusted on the door, and I went to try and clean it up, but it has crystalized in place. So I gave up.

bah! The Fridge is dead! Long live the Fridge!


The old, crappy fridge.



The Maple Stain up close and personal.


Goodbye Aunt Jemima. Goodbye Store Brand Teryaki. Goodbye Skunked Coronas. I loved you all.


UPDATE:

New Fridge is in!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home