Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sleepless in San Diego

Drove down to the family's apartment in San Diego tonight.

Good to get away from family and work and stress.

I've fallen into the sweet embrace of digital cable and the loving arms
of Family Guy and Celebrity Poker Showdown.

On the drive down someone wanted to fight me. I was pulling out of the
local burger chain's parking lot and someone was pulling in. It was a
narrow driveway, but big enough for two cars.

The silver korean econo coupe had to slow down and as we passed he
stopped, and gave me the eye and the let's start this shit right now
look.

I kept driving, because why fight about going in opposite directions.
About an accident that never happened. About imagined slights.

Tomorrow I'm going to Wavefront, or something. It's supposed to be the
largest gathering of Woodies -- you know the big surfer station wagons
-- in the world. Pix and moblogging.

--
Kent Nichols
Kinzai Ninjas

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian said:

We're in the same town, yet far away from each other. There's a strange coincidence in there somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home