Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Cleaning Out My Voice Memos

Since I'm Sending my old phone back to whence it came, I'm going through and deleting the old voice memos I've recorded as inspirations and brainstorms.

A few highlights:

  • Kudamono Dragons, instead of komodo dragons
  • 1-800-pilots I heard an ad saying there's a huge shortage of helicopter pilots, I think it would be funny for River to see the ad and then try and become a pilot.
  • "A guy was arrested after living a month in Cindy Crawford's house -- that's a fucking movie!"
  • The woman who reads the news headlines at Savon's is wayh to happy about the death and destruction going on about her.
That's it for now.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww crap! You just reminded me that I had a few notes on my old phone that I sent back through insurance over the summer.....damn that sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home