Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Lost

Okay. I get it.

JJ is a genius.

But the reason why I haven't gotten into it until now is that I felt abused by last Season of Alias. When it was such a letdown I decided not to watch Lost.

But now there's such momentum behind it, and JJ does so well in the first few seasons I swallowed the pill and am watching the first season on DVD.

But I'm watching it with the spoilers intact -- I've got all the fansites and wikipedia open and I research all the twists and turns as they happen.

I haven't dug into Season two yet, and I don't know if I'll be able to handle the suspense of not knowing during the new episodes.

And I also dread the third and fourth seasons. Will it just be another JJ fumble?

I guess that's not fair -- a season of 42 minute shows is like 1000 minutes or about 11 feature length movies. How many films can hold your interest for the whole thing?

So I'm enjoying the ride that is Lost right now, and I hope it stays fun for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home