Beatbox Giant Productions

The producers of Kinzai Ninjas, a new animated web series.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Milestone

I've been going to the Sunset In-N-Out burger every day for the past couple of weeks. You could say I'm in a food rut.

4x4 (four beef patties, four slices of cheese), Animal style (extra special sauce, grilled onions, mustard grilled patties), no lettuce, no tomato.

No fries.

Large diet coke with a little Root Beer.

$6.32

At the In-N-Out on Sunset the fastest way to get your burger is to do the drive through. That's because the parking lot is tiny and if they don't give priority to the Drive Through then there would be a major traffic problem. They even send out an employee into the parking lot to take your order before you get even close to the little speaker.

Like I said I've been going to In-N-Out a lot recently. I've started to recognize the employees, and tonight they officially recognized me.

The order takers in the parking lot hate me since the little remote control computer makes it really hard to enter the diet with a little rootbeer.

When I pulled up tonight, they guy says to me right off "The Rootbeer and diet right?"

I felt sorta proud and sorta like I'm an alcoholic who's hit rock bottom.

The strange this is for all of this horrible fast food, I'm losing weight. Who knew.

Watching Veronica Mars right now. Decided to see what the hype is about.

Eh. It's okay, not my cup of tea. Lost is still more enticing.

And about Lost, great DVD extras. The way every TV and movie should do it. You could tell they had a camera guy there all the time. Much more honest and interesting than the typically kiss, kiss, everyone is beautiful sort of thing.

The other thing about Lost is look at all of the Flashback locations. It's sort of funny to look at these places that are supposed to be boring and average and typically American but you can totally tell they were shot in Hawaii. Usually it's the other way around, you make a crappy and boring place look exotic. Here they tried to de-paradise it, but it still creeps out around the edges.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger oldhall said...

I bet if you were getting the fries you wouldn't be losing weight.

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you found the secret weight loss combo with Diet Coke and a little Root Beer. Might wanna check that out.

DVD extras rock! I havn't had a chance to check out Lost, but i've been meaning to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home